"Let the truth be TOLD, not SOLD"

There I go into the Blue, the heart of the world, where no one used, the plain and simple, "I love you", instead, they sought, to go for the few. Not only do they walk away, but they simply don't know how to pray. Why don't they seek out the blessed way? And if I could bring the heart to it's know, then I say, "Bless the sacred Rainbow". We are all part of this wondrous dance, but it's the heart of the Rainbow, that knows, which way to go. If only we could all believe in this world, then we would all gather, like we should. Brother shall reign, I know it to bee true, just have to take part of all the leaves (on the tree of life, we are relatives). Sisterhood bring the law (love) of this song, then all will know how to get along and bee free!

"I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Remember when we are deep in the mire, simply light your fire.

Blessed Warrior Skills, How to Teach Others True Love by Standing Your Ground. Fight for LOVE!

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lisping Wise One, her "Eternal Bells" Song

Lisping Wise One, she decides when to slide
"Eternal Bells"

Elder to A Joy Light from Within - Angel Services around the world! Integrating the great give-a-way with local gatherings and as acting Ambassador, our Blue Snake, assists in the placing of the Red Man as the Keeper of the world! To us, she is the blue of you and me, the blue snake that embraces us with her love and reminds us all that we are one family, the Rainbow Clan.

We are all related . . . she reminds the native american who they are; the keeper of Mother Earth and all her relations. As the golden soldier, her wisdom carries the wolf's teaching of a dog warrior. As Yellow Chief says, "I accept this challenge". This is what our Lisping Wise One, the Blue (kinships) Snake (embracing heaven) who brings us home with her love and devotion to the Red Road, the law of love. Below she sings her song of the "eternal bells" that ring freedom within us all. Welcome home to the family of the Blue Lake and the Spirit Lake People!


Song of the Eternal Bells, sings her wisdom...

She has the devil (the one who suffers the most, who practices the law of love) riding on her back, she says hold on tight. We've got a long ways to go. Can't you see, the light ahead, the red road (law of love) to our love. Can't you see all the time we have observed, it 's the place we've dreamed freedom. Can't you know the way is here, the way (action of the golden warrior), not the blue (kinsmen). Can't you see I'm over here, what you say, I can not hear. Won't you please understand me, for I have come to please each of thee. Don't you know I have the devil on my back, so I suffer for you and me. We have pain to touch the sky. We have love beneath the moon. We have boys and girls and things, and everything is green.


Don't you know, it is the blue (circle of the great ocean), the blue (kin) of me the blue (relation) of you. It's the well of every hope, the place inside of me. Can't you sing with me, can't you raise your voices high. Can't you breath the beauty in. Can't you take most everything. Its the love that keeps us ground (upon mother's bosom and her heart, as our feet touch her everyday), its the beauty of the sun. For I tell you one and all, I have come all this way. With the devil on my back, I tell you please remember me. I want to follow the red road home, cause I know it's only love. It's my love who rides with me. Its my hope that upon my back. Its my dream of everyday, its' the way of every bleu (revolutionary).

So I tell you deer (journey of the light migration), follow me. I tell you deer, won't you say. Say Hello to you and me. To everyday and every way. Can't you see I know the blue. It's the love of me and you. It's the hope of everyday, the blue of you the bleu (revolutionist) of me. Can't I fight you every way, do I have to stand the ground, can't you choose love instead, do I always know the ground. It's the way of the red road, it's the way of the way home. Its the hope of every dream, I tell you please let all us sing. Raise you voices high today. Raise your voices for always. Speak your heart and speak your pain, let the rush forever reign. Keep it tight within me please, keep it loose without too. Keep it smooth along the way, for I am here to show the way. For ever is my love. Forever I have to say.. I am here to play the game, so why don't you stay and play with me.

It's the only way home. Raise your arms and sing. Lift your feet and pound your heart beat (dance), let Mother know who reigns again. She is our wonder our true, our blue. She keeps us up for you and me. She keeps us pure within you see. She is the love, we never grieve. So won't you join me please today. Tell me please I know the way. It is the hope of every dream to say hello, my love is true. Tell you my love is ready for you. I tell you now , it is the blue. I tell you snakes (points of light like stars that joins us together and unite our hearts.) that follow you.

You know, I love you. So don't forget me, for I am Lisping Wise One, she slides all the way home. So follow me, I know the way. So follow me, I can only say. It is the bell that rings loud and true. The bell of freedom and disease (dis-ease, the warrior steps into the uncomfortable zone). So instead follow me, think of love instead of hope. Give us love and use your heart. Let me say it's the only way. Forever and a day. The hopes of everyday. It can ring if we tell it to. It can hope of me and you. But don't forsake my love won't you. Don't take the day, and waste away, come and join me in play, for today is every day. It is now we are to stay and say Hooray. I love you, your devoted wishing bells that ring come home, lisping the snake dance eternal. I hear Wedding bells. (heaven and earth)


Welcome home my family, the blue of you and me!
Join us at the Gathering! Looking forward to meeting you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfection of you in Flowers!

Sacred Dream Catcher

Wolf Medicine

Northern Lights