"Let the truth be TOLD, not SOLD"

There I go into the Blue, the heart of the world, where no one used, the plain and simple, "I love you", instead, they sought, to go for the few. Not only do they walk away, but they simply don't know how to pray. Why don't they seek out the blessed way? And if I could bring the heart to it's know, then I say, "Bless the sacred Rainbow". We are all part of this wondrous dance, but it's the heart of the Rainbow, that knows, which way to go. If only we could all believe in this world, then we would all gather, like we should. Brother shall reign, I know it to bee true, just have to take part of all the leaves (on the tree of life, we are relatives). Sisterhood bring the law (love) of this song, then all will know how to get along and bee free!

"I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Remember when we are deep in the mire, simply light your fire.

Blessed Warrior Skills, How to Teach Others True Love by Standing Your Ground. Fight for LOVE!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Craft Creations

Elder's Meditation of the Day
My Creator, let me use my gifts to further Your work on the Earth.
"My pottery is the handiwork of God."

The Great Onehas given every human being at least one special
talent and one special gift.
We need to develop and practice these gifts because they are the
handiwork of God. Maybe we are a quilt maker.

Maybe we are artists who make medicine bags-when people
look at our work it puts joy in their hearts; maybe we are singers
"ho ay ha, oh ya hey, ho ay hey ya hey ya, ho ey ya"
when people listen to our songs, Quantcasttheir hearts are happy;
maybe we are writers of song or poetry-
Today we are welcome to find a path of peace. We've come so far to find our way.
Together we are finding the love we have inside the love of the living fire.
Keep the warmth aglow with all of love's masks.
Keep the fire alive brightly in our dreams. Know wisdom will find you
if you just look inside and listen to all of your dreams.

My kinsman, I love you forever and a day. My heart abounds for Heavens sake.
Keep peace when you know liberty comes home to play.
Keep watch eternal faithful we keep inside.
My love is eternal and bright as the fire. The warmth I can never leave,
but flight gives me freedom to spread my warmth around,
a fire that's bright until the end!
the song of the soul's flight

then people hear or read our work, it may hang on the edge

of their lives.
Or maybe we are a painter who has a vision to gift to the
world,
or a bead worker. And of course what about our craftsman,
the jewelry maker. How about a sculpture!
We need to honor ourselves and our gifts.
We beat the rhythm

to know the rhythm of Mother Earth, united we walk the Red
Road, the law of love. We need to thank the Creator for our
talents and our gifts.
"We need to honor ourselves and our gifts."
Come and join us at the once a month, gifting a craft class
held by Melanie Lisping Wise One, our Elder Blue person!
Join us at the gathering, where the Rainbow Clan become United!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dk6qqs5_59cctcsncx
Mar2009.CraftCreation.EldersMeditation.LispingWiseOneBlog.pdf
http://lispingwiseone.blogspot.com/2009/03/craft-creations.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfection of you in Flowers!

Sacred Dream Catcher

Wolf Medicine

Northern Lights