"Let the truth be TOLD, not SOLD"

There I go into the Blue, the heart of the world, where no one used, the plain and simple, "I love you", instead, they sought, to go for the few. Not only do they walk away, but they simply don't know how to pray. Why don't they seek out the blessed way? And if I could bring the heart to it's know, then I say, "Bless the sacred Rainbow". We are all part of this wondrous dance, but it's the heart of the Rainbow, that knows, which way to go. If only we could all believe in this world, then we would all gather, like we should. Brother shall reign, I know it to bee true, just have to take part of all the leaves (on the tree of life, we are relatives). Sisterhood bring the law (love) of this song, then all will know how to get along and bee free!

"I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Remember when we are deep in the mire, simply light your fire.

Blessed Warrior Skills, How to Teach Others True Love by Standing Your Ground. Fight for LOVE!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Longing of a Swelling Heart

Heart Song for Lisping Wise One
Elder Blue person

Sun is shining and we can see clearly but don't think the clouds will bring the light away, for only the reflection of light is here to stay, no matter which way. if you think upon a stream and wish upon a star, you will find in most everything, the birth of near and far. we are the beginning of all there is if we choose to shine, it's all in the breeze today let us make it mine. the blue of memories come this way, to gift you more and more each day. I hope for miracles that come your way, just look inside and pray.

We are truly all there is, when we look inside and sail away, for dreams come when we look in and dreams will take us away.
If you had the wish I had, then relatives we would be. But the blue in you and me knows true that love is open soon. I can open all the doors if you want to stream inside the blue. But if you choose to swim within and not begin the blue, you will find that you will see, only a disease. For longing of a swelling heart, comes when we exclaim each day, the ways of bounty cures our heart when we give it all away. The past we hurt let us give it work and we will lift it to win. The story of the breeze that speaks of how it will shine. "The light of love comes in many ways", the light of darkness says. And my Heaven and your dream space is where we long to be, but if you don't pray with me and bless it along the way, we will have to wait until the cleansing of that day, but I will wait no longer my friend, cause we are going to win.

Relatives come home to me. Come home and feel the breeze. "Which way do I sail", I say. I trust all that wails (follow the trail of tears). There inside that gives a light is what the tears run for, to lift you up and gift you light to know the sacred way. For my loving arms will know that you are here this day and I can always count on you, to always make my day. But if you don't have those around who will lift you to the sky, just call on me and I will feel the breeze and send my loving tears. There when I sleep at night and when I dream each day, I will gift to you my love and show it in display. You are the gift God gives to me and each of your ways. My relative, you are my true, inside the blue, of you and me. Take my heart and know the time is here to let it shine, for God's love is here to stay, just let in today. We can be the best of friends, when we learn to pray. The blessing is what shall free us to be the living spear. We shall conquer all that smells, the distraught and the kind, but if they don't live up to them (selves), then we will let us in. We shall reign upon the land and we shall bring the law. Elders who come to hold your hand, come to tell all that smells. The sweetness of a garden grove is where we head this day, just look inside and learn to pray and lift your heart to the sky.


File: 07112009.lispingwiseone.dark.rtf
Heart song: LispingWiseOne
Telephone Gathering with Elder:
USA 4pm pst 7pm est Fridays and Sundays
dial-in number: 1-641-715-3715, Your unique PIN: #062013
Singing: Whitebuffalocalfwoman

Blessing: Holiness David
Angel Services: A Joy Light From Within. Org

Warriors of the Earth

Pray With Elders around the World each Sacred Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfection of you in Flowers!

Sacred Dream Catcher

Wolf Medicine

Northern Lights