"Let the truth be TOLD, not SOLD"

There I go into the Blue, the heart of the world, where no one used, the plain and simple, "I love you", instead, they sought, to go for the few. Not only do they walk away, but they simply don't know how to pray. Why don't they seek out the blessed way? And if I could bring the heart to it's know, then I say, "Bless the sacred Rainbow". We are all part of this wondrous dance, but it's the heart of the Rainbow, that knows, which way to go. If only we could all believe in this world, then we would all gather, like we should. Brother shall reign, I know it to bee true, just have to take part of all the leaves (on the tree of life, we are relatives). Sisterhood bring the law (love) of this song, then all will know how to get along and bee free!

"I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Remember when we are deep in the mire, simply light your fire.

Blessed Warrior Skills, How to Teach Others True Love by Standing Your Ground. Fight for LOVE!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter Time Bird Feeders


Hello Relatives,

Wanted to share with you something I started doing last winter. I feel such a connection to our feathered friends and I have many living here in the trees and bushes that my husband didn't cut down yet. Hopefully I will be able to catch some photos and add them to this.

I always put out dry bird food, but someone told me that I should not feed birds in the summer because they have plenty then and if they don't have to hunt for their food they will get lazy and not bother looking for food if they know its always there. Not sure if that is true, but I slacked off feeding them in the summer. 

Well I heard that those suet bells are really good for the birds in winter because it gives them some extra fat to keep warm. Anyhow, one day I got the idea to make my own. There is probably already directions for this online, but this is what I did. I rarely cook with fat, but sometimes I have bacon grease or leftover coconut oil from frying chicken and thought I hate to throw this away, then the proverbial light bulb went off and I started saving the fat in containers. So I got a big bowl and put some dry seed in and mixed some of the fat, I don't measure, I just eye it up, you will know when it is good consistency and I used 1 pint plastic containers to pour it in. The first time I put strings in, kind of like when making a candle, the string is like the wick. Then I store them in the frig. 

They harden up a little and pop right out then hang on the tree and watch the birdies have a breakfast party. So it passed their taste test. You can use whatever size containers you have, but not too big and any fat will work as long as it is the kind that gets semi-solid at room temp. Even make tiny ones in ice cube trays. You can use string to hang or just wedge them in the branches, that is what I did this year, and this is also an easy craft for the kids too. Just remember to keep them chilled. Of course if you have squirrels, they will probably eat some too.

Love and Blessings
Blue Eternal Bells
www.iamasundance.org


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 


There I go into the Blue, the heart of the world, where no one used, the plain and simple, "I love you", instead, they sought, to go for the few. Not only do they walk away, but they simply don't know how to pray. Why don't they seek out the blessed way? And if I could bring the heart to it's know, then I say, "Bless the sacred Rainbow". We are all part of this wondrous dance, but it's the heart of the Rainbow, that knows, which way to go. If only we could all believe in this world, then we would all gather, like we should. Brother shall reign, I know it to bee true, just have to take part of all the leaves (on the tree of life, we are relatives). Sisterhood bring the law of this song, then all will know how to get along and bee free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfection of you in Flowers!

Sacred Dream Catcher

Wolf Medicine

Northern Lights